Fotografix is a fully-featured photo editor, but sometimes all you want to do is resize a few photos, and Fotografix is designed to make simple tasks like this quick and effortless.
- Open Fotografix and select the folder containing your photos.
- Select the photos that you want to resize. You can select more than one photo by holding down the Ctrl key, or a range of photos by holding down the Shift key.
- Click Export to open the export dialog.
- Check the Resize output box and enter the maximum output dimension in pixels. Fotografix will automatically maintain the original aspect ratio of the photo when resizing.
- Click Export to begin the batch export process.
Once the export is complete, the resized photos will be displayed in File Explorer so that you can share or upload them.